Friday, April 18, 2014

20% Project Week 8


For the past week or even over spring break I have only done one drawing. Although its only been one I'm trying to get together with my partner Oscar to make a Youtube channel. Why you may ask? Well Oscar and I have decided to make a youtube video that will be us doing a tutorial on how to draw. I'm not to sure what it's going to be but I think it might be a rose. It will probably be a 5 minute tutorial on how to draw a rose. He haven't yet gathered together to do it but we'll do it sometime this month. I'm also trying to write a quick speech so i won't get nervous when i get up there. So you can expect me just writing a simple speech this week. I don't know when the video will be up but we'll try to post it up as soon as possible. This will teach people all over the world who want to learn to draw with some simple steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment