Friday, April 25, 2014

20% Project Week 9

This week I have been slacking off. Im hoping to do the video by this week or next week. It's going to be difficult because i have no idea when I'm going to do the video with my partner. Once we meet up though we will be making the video. I think him and i are going to do a tutorial about how to draw a rose. The week before I was playing online. Well i wont bedoing any of that anymore. Im still trying to figure out if i shoulld do a rose or an eye. either way i hope that i can finish the video by this week or next.  However i still have a lot of work to do. I know i have been slacking but i hope i wont be in the past week or so. i will try to keep you guys updated on what i do every week. i hope you guys have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment