Wednesday, March 26, 2014

20% Project Week 7

Hello everyone! First thing is first so happy internationals day. Hope you guys are having a wonderful day. lets get into week 7 blog. I didnt do batman after all. I ended up doing a drawing of a dragon. Yes some people might think dragons are overrated and so dumb, but its really not. I enjoy drawing a lot of things and one of them happens to be dragons. Im not a great artist and i never said i was good, but one this is for sure I love drawing. To me drawing helps me release stress. I guess you can say thats my natural high. I haven't been slacking off a lot this week. I mean i have been playing games but not as much. Drawing and doing homework is a lot so i dont know if I'll focus on drawings this week. Its bad enough i have to deal with homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment