Monday, June 2, 2014

20% Project Week 13

Let me tell you something. I honestly think I did an awful job. I could of done a better job! I just know I could of. Yet I didn't. You want to know why I didn't? Well it was because I wasn't prepared. all i did was some drawings and that's pretty much it. If I would of drawn on youtube and made tutorials I think that I could of done a better job. However I did not do that so therefore I deserve a bad grade for my project. Then again I did help someone out. I am helping my little brother by teaching him how to draw. Just like someone taught me. It certainly made my life better. I'm hoping I can make his life better as well. All The techniques my friend taught me I shall show my little brother. I hope next time I have a project like this, I will prepare for it so I can do better than I did on this Project. That's really all I have to say. I hope you have a wonderful day.






























...................



























...............

No comments:

Post a Comment