Thursday, May 15, 2014

20% Project Week 11


I know I always say this on each blog but I have not done anything so far. I don't know when I'll be done with it but i hope I'm done with it by next week. I have to prepare for my presentation. I want to make a power point and put pictures of the drawings we have done. My partner and I will have to meet up and take pictures of the drawings and later out it on the power point. I want to just put some pictures with only a few words. I don't want to make my audience bored by reading the bullet points. We have chosen to draw a flower. we are going to do it step by step and take pictures. After that we are going to upload it to youtube. That is pretty much what we are going to do. Hopefully we'll have it done by this week or next week for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment